COAMFTE Accreditation Forms
The Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy
Education (COAMFTE) requires programs pursuing renewal of accreditation,
initial accreditation, or maintenance of accreditation to use the forms
linked below. A short description of the individual forms contained in
each link is posted to provide guidance for each form. If you have any questions feel free to contact the COAMFTE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application - Submit with Letter of Intent
Eligibility Criteria Report
Site Visit Forms
- Site Visit Information Form Communicates three possible dates for a Site Visit to occur in the next Site Visit cycle, lists any active Site Visitors with whom the program has a known conflict of interest, and assures confidentiality of Site Visit information exchanged.
- Site Visit Agenda - Single Program Outlines the meeting times the Site Visit Team will have while at the applicant program
- Site Visit Agenda - Dual Program Outlines the meeting times the Site Visit Team will have while at the applicant program
Maintenance of Accreditation Forms (Standards Version 11 and 12)
- Annual Report Form Report on graduation rates, licensure information, program composition, etc.
- Annual Report Guide Guide to the form linked above
- Branch Campus Form Programs with new or non-accredited branch campuses complete this form to start the accreditation process for branch campuses
- Request for Extension Form
Programs requesting an extension for a Self-Study, Annual Report, etc
must provide the exact extension request and rationale utilizing this
- Substantive Change
Before a substantive change is included in an accredited program,
programs must receive COAMFTE approval by completing this form
- Special Report Form Form to provide a response to SAC deficiencies and plan for compliance
- Plan for Closure Programs closing must report to COAMFTE on their close-out plan with special attention given to students currently enrolled