Step 2 Letter of Intent & Application
All programs seeking initial or renewal of accreditation are required to submit a letter of intent specifying their intent to seek accreditation and an application for accreditation. If the application for accreditation is accepted, a program will be invited to submit its documents demonstrating compliance with the Eligibility Criteria.
6 months prior to Eligibility Criteria Submission (April 1st, October 1st)
Letter should include:
- Projected date for submission of the Eligibility Criteria materials that are consistent with the schedule of the submission deadlines;
- Evidence of support from the institutional administration and program faculty;
- Written on institution letterhead;
- Signature of Program Director
* The letter of intent does not need to include any evidence of program compliance with Accreditation Standards.
For more information on the letter of intent, please refer to the COAMFTE Accreditation Manual, Letter of Intent, p. 12.
All submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further assistance from COAMFTE Staff, email us at email@example.com